In December of 2017 the MOBIUS Shared Overdrive Collection launched with 8 participating libraries. The shared collection provides an opportunity for members to pull financial resources and work together to develop a collection that will grow over time from the extensive selection of eBooks and audiobooks available in the Overdrive Marketplace.
How It Works
Participation requires an initial commitment of two years with fees being billed annually. One third of the contract fee goes to hosting with two thirds allocated as part of a shared content credit.
MOBIUS Overdrive Collection Development Standards
Includes information about how the shared collection is setup and guidelines to help participants select materials for the collection.
- Cottey College
- Crowder College
- Fontbonne University
- Goldfarb School of Nursing
- Jefferson College
- Lindenwood University
- Logan University
- Maryville University
- Missouri Southern State University
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Missouri Valley College
- Moberly Area Community College
- Ozark Christian College
- St. Charles Community College
- State Technical College of Missouri
- Stephens College
- University of Central Missouri