What We Offer
Convenient and flexible Sierra application training for all MOBIUS members:
- One-on-one, along with group, in-person, and online training options
- All training is customized to your unique needs
- We will come and train at your library if that is more convenient for you
- We can help train your new staff as well as help your existing staff improve their processes and workflows
- Training is always free to MOBIUS member libraries
Our goal is to improve library services by providing learning opportunities and ongoing professional development for librarians and staff at all levels.
Schedule Your Training
You can request training for your library by opening a ticket with the MOBIUS Help Desk. One of our trainers will contact you to customize a training session to fit your needs.
NOTE: All videos can be viewed in full screen mode. To change the resolution of a video use the "HD" icon located in the player window.
Get started with the Sierra Admin App.
Learn how to create vendor records, manage invoices, and process orders.
An overview of the Sierra cataloging module.
Learn all about Sierra's circulation features.
Course Reserves and Notices
An overview of the course reserves function and the notices options with Sierra.
Circulation - INN-Reach
A series of videos explaining how to process materials borrowed through INN-Reach.
INN-Reach: What It Is and How It Works
A brief description of how INN-Reach facilitates resource sharing among MOBIUS member libraries.
An overview of the Materials Booking module and information on setting up required loan rules for using it.
SCAT Table Training
A recording of SCAT Table training session provided by Innovative.
An overview of the serials check-in and processing through Sierra.