PowerNotes is designed to address the challenges inherent to source-based writing in the digital environment, and seeks to improve writing quality with tools that provide an efficient and continuous workflow through the entire digital research and writing process. PowerNotes incorporates features that:
- Improve reading comprehension and retention in the digital environment
- Prevent unintentional plagiarism
- Enable students to gather, annotate, and save research content and citation information efficiently
- Put students in the best position to write by providing an efficient organizational framework
- Provide instructors and librarians with visibility into the students’ research process
Available Products & Services
PowerNotes is a subscription-based, Google Chrome (and soon Mozilla Firefox) extension that allows users at your school to sign up for a free premium account that allows students and faculty to intuitively and easily manage sources, notes, and annotations. Contact us to learn more about special pricing for MOBIUS members. Multi-year ramp up pricing is now available.