Bloomsbury Digital Resources provides essential and cutting-edge scholarly content in the Humanities, Visual Arts, and Social Sciences. Anchored by the award-winning Bloomsbury Fashion Central and Drama Online, BDR offers an impressive portfolio of resources to support academic research.
Whether it be primary documents, critical texts, historical archives, or the latest in video and audio resources, we are committed to enhancing the research experience with innovative, engaging, and dynamic digital resources of the highest quality.
Available Products & Services
MOBIUS is currently running special offers on T&T Clark Theology Library. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
- Bloomsbury Collections
- Drama Online
- Berg Fashion Library
- Bloomsbury Applied Visual Arts
- Bloomsbury Architecture Library
- Bloomsbury Cultural History
- Bloomsbury Design Library
- Bloomsbury Education and Childhood Studies
- Bloomsbury Encyclopedia of Philosophers
- Bloomsbury Fashion Business Cases
- Bloomsbury Fashion Video Archive
- Bloomsbury Food Library
- Bloomsbury Medieval Studies
- Bloomsbury Popular Music
- Fairchild Books Library
- Fashion Photography Archive
- Screen Studies
- Theology & Religion Online
- Churchill Archive
- Arcadian Library Online