JAMA, published continuously since 1883, is an international peer-reviewed general medical journal. JAMA is a member of The JAMA Network family of journals, which includes 11 specialty journals.
JAMA is the most widely circulated medical journal in the world, with more than 320,000 recipients of the print journal, 1.2 million recipients of electronic tables of contents and alerts, and nearly 15 million annual visits to the journal’s website. JAMA’s reach includes a growing social media presence (108, 000 Twitter and 157,000 Facebook followers) and vast international news media exposure, including more than 20 million viewers of the JAMA video news report each week.
Frequency of Publication and Access: JAMA is published 48 times per year in print/online issues. Articles are published several times a week online.
Available Products & Services
- JAMA Dermatology
- JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery
- JAMA Internal Medicine
- JAMA Neurology
- JAMA Ophthalmology
- JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery
- JAMA Pediatrics
- JAMA Psychiatry
- JAMA Surgery
- JAMA Oncology (new in 2015)
- JAMA Cardiology (new in 2016)
**Access to the online content is 1998 forward. However, upon cancelation, perpetual access is only available to the years subscribed.
Institutions that already subscribe to JAMA online are eligible for the MOBIUS discount, but are not included in the tally of institutions needed to secure a discount level.
- If 5 new institutions add a site license through MOBIUS, the discount will be 5% for both new participants and renewing institutions.
- If 10 new institutions add a site license through MOBIUS, the discount will be 10% for both new participants and renewing institutions.
- If 15 new institutions add a site license through MOBIUS, the discount will be 20% for both new participants and renewing institutions.
Pricing Good until Date:
December 31, 2017