- About MOBIUS
- Groups & Task Forces
- Board of Directors
- MOBIUS Membership
- MOBIUS Advisory Groups
- MAAC - MOBIUS Access Advisory Group
- MACPAC - MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Group
- MCDAC - MOBIUS Catalog Design Advisory Group
- MCMAC - MOBIUS Collection Management Advisory Group
- Advisory Group Policies and Procedures
- MOBIUS Task Forces
- MOBIUS Clusters
- Camden County Library
- Christian County Library
- Kansas City
- Missouri River Regional Library
- Saint Louis University
- Springfield-Greene County Library
- Washington University
- Inactive Groups, Committees, & Task Forces
- MCAG - MOBIUS Coordinators Advisory Committee (2002-2009)
- MERAC - MOBIUS Electronic Resources Advisory Committee (2000-2009)
- MOBIUS Strategic Plan Subcommittee of the Executive Committee (2009)
- MOBIUS Bylaws Standing Council Committee (2008-2010)
- MOBIUS Core Services & Products Task Force (2010)
- MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force (2009)
- MOBIUS Public Libraries Task Force (2011)
- Strategic Planning Task Force
- MACPAC Shair Fair Subcommittee
- Task Force on Authority Control (2009-2010)
- Task Force on the Financial Plan (2008)
- Task Force on Governance & Growth Management (2005-2006)
- Task Force on the ILS (2007-2008)
- Task Force on Long Range Planning (2003)
- Task Force on Public Libraries (2003)
- Task Force on Strategic Planning (2009-2013)
- Task Force on the Website (2007)
- Task Force on Cooperative Collection Development (2002)
- Circulation & Delivery
- General Information
- Circulation, INN-Reach, and ILL
- Lending & Borrowing Statistics
- Label Maker
- Policies, Procedures, and Best Practices
- Collection Management
- Cataloging Error Report Form
- E-Vendor List and Request Form
- Electronic Resources
- Cataloging Policies and Procedures
- InnReach Holdings Reports
- Subject Selectors
- Help Desk
- Annual Conference
Posted August 15, 2012 - 1:50pm by mobius
Created: August 1, 2012
Type of Committee: Committee of the Board of Directors
Charge: The Assessment Model Review Committee is responsible for reviewing and recommending to the Board any changes necessary to the MOBIUS assessment model. This committee will receive membership feedback, review said feedback, and recommend changes and/or the need for a new model to the Board of Directors. If a new model is to be recommended, alternative models are to be presented to the Board.
Timeline of Activities:
Create and post online presentation explaining current assessment model to the Membership.
Review feedback from Membership concerning model.
Determine benefits and deficiencies of model. Develop adjusted model or new model, if necessary.
Present initial findings to the Board of Directors.
Incorporate Board feedback into model. Inform Membership of progress.
Board reviews committee recommendations.
Current MembershipSortable columns have blue headings. Clicking on a column heading will sort by that column.
|Bacon, Donna||Executive Director, MOBIUS||MOBIUS||MOBIUSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|DeClue, Stephanie||Finance Committee member||Kansas City||William Jewell Collegeemail@example.com|
|Dudenhoffer, Cynthia||Vice-President of MOBIUS||Quest||Central Methodist Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hutchinson, Corrie||MOBIUS Treasurer||Arthur||Stephens Collegeemail@example.com|
|Morrisroe, Susan||Finance Committee member||Arthur||Missouri State Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Upchurch, Sharon||Finance Committee member||LANCE||Culver-Stockton Collegeemail@example.com|
This group does not have any meetings, reports, or past memberships to display.