- About MOBIUS
- Groups & Task Forces
- Board of Directors
- MOBIUS Membership
- MOBIUS Advisory Groups
- MAAC - MOBIUS Access Advisory Group
- MACPAC - MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Group
- MCDAC - MOBIUS Catalog Design Advisory Group
- MCMAC - MOBIUS Collection Management Advisory Group
- Advisory Group Policies and Procedures
- MOBIUS Task Forces
- MOBIUS Clusters
- Camden County Library
- Christian County Library
- Kansas City
- Missouri River Regional Library
- Saint Louis University
- Springfield-Greene County Library
- Washington University
- Inactive Groups, Committees, & Task Forces
- MCAG - MOBIUS Coordinators Advisory Committee (2002-2009)
- MERAC - MOBIUS Electronic Resources Advisory Committee (2000-2009)
- MOBIUS Strategic Plan Subcommittee of the Executive Committee (2009)
- MOBIUS Bylaws Standing Council Committee (2008-2010)
- MOBIUS Core Services & Products Task Force (2010)
- MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force (2009)
- MOBIUS Public Libraries Task Force (2011)
- Strategic Planning Task Force
- MACPAC Shair Fair Subcommittee
- Task Force on Authority Control (2009-2010)
- Task Force on the Financial Plan (2008)
- Task Force on Governance & Growth Management (2005-2006)
- Task Force on the ILS (2007-2008)
- Task Force on Long Range Planning (2003)
- Task Force on Public Libraries (2003)
- Task Force on Strategic Planning (2009-2013)
- Task Force on the Website (2007)
- Task Force on Cooperative Collection Development (2002)
- Circulation & Delivery
- General Information
- Circulation, INN-Reach, and ILL
- Lending & Borrowing Statistics
- Label Maker
- Policies, Procedures, and Best Practices
- Collection Management
- Cataloging Error Report Form
- E-Vendor List and Request Form
- Electronic Resources
- Cataloging Policies and Procedures
- InnReach Holdings Reports
- Subject Selectors
- Help Desk
- Annual Conference
Posted August 17, 2009 - 3:06pm by mobius
Submitted: 7 July 2009
Submitted: 7 July 2009
Approved by MOBIUS Executive: 17 July 2009
Type of Committee: Standing sub-committee (Inactive)
Charge: The Share Fair subcommittee is responsible for coordinating the Annual Conference's Share Fair. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Recommending a theme for the Share Fair to the MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Committee.
- Working with the MOBIUS Consortium Office to refine the wording on the web form used for collecting Share Fair submissions.
- Coordinating with those interested in participating in the Share Fair to find out what each Share Fair participant is bringing and how they would like these things displayed.
- Overseeing the MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Committee in the setting up of the Share Fair.
Statement of reporting structure: The subcommittee will report to the MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Committee. The subcommittee will also coordinate with the MOBIUS Consortium Office as needed.
Membership: The subcommittee will be comprised of members of the MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Committee.
Member qualifications: Willingness to do the work required to complete the charge of the subcommittee.
Membership Restrictions: None.
Frequency of Meetings: Generally, the subcommittee will not meet. Instead, members will communicate via the MACPAC discussion list, using identifying descriptors in the subject line to identify the subcommittee.
Committee Discussion List: No separate subcommittee list; see above information on meetings.
Communication of the Committee Minutes: Communication via discussion lists is archived.
Output: An annual report is written at the end of the fiscal year and submitted to the chair of the MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Committee.
This group does not currently have any members.
This group does not have any meetings, reports, or past memberships to display.