- About MOBIUS
- Groups & Task Forces
- Board of Directors
- MOBIUS Membership
- MOBIUS Advisory Groups
- MAAC - MOBIUS Access Advisory Group
- MACPAC - MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Group
- MCDAC - MOBIUS Catalog Design Advisory Group
- MCMAC - MOBIUS Collection Management Advisory Group
- Advisory Group Policies and Procedures
- MOBIUS Task Forces
- MOBIUS Clusters
- Camden County Library
- Christian County Library
- Kansas City
- Missouri River Regional Library
- Saint Louis University
- Springfield-Greene County Library
- Washington University
- Inactive Groups, Committees, & Task Forces
- MCAG - MOBIUS Coordinators Advisory Committee (2002-2009)
- MERAC - MOBIUS Electronic Resources Advisory Committee (2000-2009)
- MOBIUS Strategic Plan Subcommittee of the Executive Committee (2009)
- MOBIUS Bylaws Standing Council Committee (2008-2010)
- MOBIUS Core Services & Products Task Force (2010)
- MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force (2009)
- MOBIUS Public Libraries Task Force (2011)
- Strategic Planning Task Force
- MACPAC Shair Fair Subcommittee
- Task Force on Authority Control (2009-2010)
- Task Force on the Financial Plan (2008)
- Task Force on Governance & Growth Management (2005-2006)
- Task Force on the ILS (2007-2008)
- Task Force on Long Range Planning (2003)
- Task Force on Public Libraries (2003)
- Task Force on Strategic Planning (2009-2013)
- Task Force on the Website (2007)
- Task Force on Cooperative Collection Development (2002)
- Circulation & Delivery
- General Information
- Circulation, INN-Reach, and ILL
- Lending & Borrowing Statistics
- Label Maker
- Policies, Procedures, and Best Practices
- Collection Management
- Cataloging Error Report Form
- E-Vendor List and Request Form
- Electronic Resources
- Cataloging Policies and Procedures
- InnReach Holdings Reports
- Subject Selectors
- Help Desk
- Annual Conference
Posted July 6, 2009 - 9:25am by mobius
The MOBIUS fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30.
Adopted: 1 Jul 09
Type of Committee: Sub-task force
Charge: The MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force, Sub-Task Force on Organizational Structure is an advisory sub-unit responsible for analyzing options for the organizational structure of MOBIUS and making a recommendation that would provide for the ongoing success of MOBIUS and its vision for the future. This includes a review of the following MOBIUS documents: Host Institution Agreement and Memorandum of Understanding. An analysis of the optimum relationship between MOBIUS and the University of Missouri, including the issue of MOBIUS’ lack of standing as a legal entity is also required. The charge does not include the development of governance documents based on the Sub Task Force’s recommendation.
Statement of reporting structure. Recommendations are submitted to the MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force Chair for inclusion in a final recommendation to the MOBIUS Executive Committee.
Membership: Open to any person willing to serve as a volunteer in the success of the future of MOBIUS;chair is a 2009/2010 member of the MOBIUS Executive Committee, appointed by the chair of the MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force.
Member qualifications: A willingness to work hard and possess or develop an understanding of MOBIUS history, governance issues, and organizational structure; a willingness to focus on the future development of MOBIUS with an open mind.
Membership Restrictions: Employment in a Missouri library.
Frequency of Meetings: As called by the sub-task force chair; members may attend via videoconferencing, conference call, etc.
Sub-Task Force Discussion List: Discussion list is open to members of the Sub-Task Force only; members may wish to request that MCO create a blog for other input.
Communication of the Sub-Task Force Minutes: It is the responsibility of the chair of the sub-task force to post notification of meetings to the MOBIUS web calendar two weeks prior to the date of a meeting and to take, or cause to be taken, minutes of all meetings of the sub-task force. Minutes of meetings must be submitted to the MOBIUS Online Help Desk for posting on the MOBIUS web site within 30 days of each meeting and are accessible to any person with the proper MOBIUS permissions. Notification of posting will be sent to the appropriate consortium listserv.
Output: The Sub-Task Force chair will prepare a report to the Crossroads Task Force by September 15, 2009. The report will include the following:
- Analysis of MOBIUS’ current organizational structure, including its relationship with the University of Missouri
- Options for changes in MOBIUS’ organizational structure, including all costs for each option
- Recommendation or prioritization of options considered
|Bostick, Sharon||Member||MERLIN||University of Missouri - Kansas City|
|Darst, Valerie||Member||LANCE||Moberly Area Community College|
|Dudley, Erlene||Chair||Arthur||William Woods University|
|Hutchinson, Corrie||Member||Arthur||Stephens College|
|Mercante, Mary Ann||Member||Bridges||Maryville University of St. Louis|
|Noble, Barbara||Member||Bridges||Harris-Stowe State University|
|Rein, Laura||Member||Bridges||Webster University / Eden Theological Seminary|
|Tolson, Stephanie||Member||Archway||St. Charles Community College|
This group does not currently have any members.
Meetings, Documents, and Agendas
The MOBIUS fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30.
Click an FY label to show/hide meetings for that year. PLEASE NOTE: Files related to an individual meeting may be missing. If MOBIUS never received an agenda for instance, we wouldn't have been able to post it. Likewise, if you have a document that is missing from the website please send it to us for posting!