- About MOBIUS
- Groups & Task Forces
- Board of Directors
- MOBIUS Membership
- MOBIUS Advisory Groups
- MAAC - MOBIUS Access Advisory Group
- MACPAC - MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Group
- MCDAC - MOBIUS Catalog Design Advisory Group
- MCMAC - MOBIUS Collection Management Advisory Group
- Advisory Group Policies and Procedures
- MOBIUS Task Forces
- MOBIUS Clusters
- Camden County Library
- Christian County Library
- Kansas City
- Missouri River Regional Library
- Saint Louis University
- Springfield-Greene County Library
- Washington University
- Inactive Groups, Committees, & Task Forces
- MCAG - MOBIUS Coordinators Advisory Committee (2002-2009)
- MERAC - MOBIUS Electronic Resources Advisory Committee (2000-2009)
- MOBIUS Strategic Plan Subcommittee of the Executive Committee (2009)
- MOBIUS Bylaws Standing Council Committee (2008-2010)
- MOBIUS Core Services & Products Task Force (2010)
- MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force (2009)
- MOBIUS Public Libraries Task Force (2011)
- Strategic Planning Task Force
- MACPAC Shair Fair Subcommittee
- Task Force on Authority Control (2009-2010)
- Task Force on the Financial Plan (2008)
- Task Force on Governance & Growth Management (2005-2006)
- Task Force on the ILS (2007-2008)
- Task Force on Long Range Planning (2003)
- Task Force on Public Libraries (2003)
- Task Force on Strategic Planning (2009-2013)
- Task Force on the Website (2007)
- Task Force on Cooperative Collection Development (2002)
- Circulation & Delivery
- General Information
- Circulation, INN-Reach, and ILL
- Lending & Borrowing Statistics
- Label Maker
- Policies, Procedures, and Best Practices
- Collection Management
- Cataloging Error Report Form
- E-Vendor List and Request Form
- Electronic Resources
- Cataloging Policies and Procedures
- InnReach Holdings Reports
- Subject Selectors
- Help Desk
- Annual Conference
Posted December 17, 2008 - 11:21pm by mobius
Adopted: September 11, 2008
Replaces: New committee
Type of Committee: Standing committee of the Board of Directors
Charge: As a Committee of the MOBIUS Board of Directors, the Finance Committee is responsible for developing and reviewing fiscal procedures, creating an annual budget, ensuring that an external audit is conducted, and recommending appropriate action on services and fees or any other financial matter that the Board of Directors so directs it to address.
Statement of reporting structure: All proposed policies and other recommendations from this committee must be submitted to the MOBIUS Board of Directors for approval.
Membership: The Treasurer of the Board of Directors serves as chair and two other Board of Directors members are appointed by the President of the Board of Directors. The Executive Director serves ex officio.
Member qualifications: Members should be willing to become knowledgeable about the financial aspects of MOBIUS.
Membership Restrictions: Membership restrictions specified above.
Frequency of Meetings: Meetings of the Committee should be quarterly or more frequently if needed and may be via video-conference or conference call.
Committee Discussion List: N/A
Communication of the Committee Minutes: Notification of meetings must be posted to the MOBIUS web calendar two weeks prior to the date of the meeting. Minutes of the meetings must be submitted to the MOBIUS Online Help Desk for posting on the MOBIUS web site within 30 days of each meeting and are accessible to any person with the proper MOBIUS permissions. Notification of posting will be sent to the appropriate consortium listserv.
Output: The Chair (Treasurer) will provide reports of any Committee activity at the regular Board of Directors meetings and Council meetings and will include appropriate Committee information in his/her annual report.
Current MembershipSortable columns have blue headings. Clicking on a column heading will sort by that column.
|Bacon, Donna||Ex-Officio Non-Voting||MOBIUS||MOBIUSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|DeClue, Stephanie||Member||Kansas City||William Jewell Collegeemail@example.com|
|Hutchinson, Corrie||Chair||Arthur||Stephens Collegefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Morrisroe, Susan||Member||Arthur||Missouri State Libraryemail@example.com|
|Upchurch, Sharon||Member||LANCE||Culver-Stockton Collegefirstname.lastname@example.org|
This group does not have any meetings, reports, or past memberships to display.