- About MOBIUS
- Associate Membership
- Governance Documents
- MOBIUS Org Chart
- Board of Directors
- MOBIUS Membership
- Current MOBIUS Libraries
- List of MOBIUS Branches
- Join MOBIUS
- Newsletters & Annual Reports
- MOBIUS Branding
- Groups & Task Forces
- Board of Directors
- MOBIUS Membership
- MOBIUS Advisory Groups
- MAAC - MOBIUS Access Advisory Group
- MACPAC - MOBIUS Annual Conference Planning Advisory Group
- MCDAC - MOBIUS Catalog Design Advisory Group
- MCMAC - MOBIUS Collection Management Advisory Group
- Advisory Group Policies and Procedures
- MOBIUS Task Forces
- MOBIUS Clusters
- Camden County Library
- Christian County Library
- Kansas City
- Missouri River Regional Library
- Saint Louis University
- Springfield-Greene County Library
- Tulsa City-County Library
- Washington University
- Inactive Groups, Committees, & Task Forces
- MCAG - MOBIUS Coordinators Advisory Committee (2002-2009)
- MERAC - MOBIUS Electronic Resources Advisory Committee (2000-2009)
- MOBIUS Strategic Plan Subcommittee of the Executive Committee (2009)
- MOBIUS Bylaws Standing Council Committee (2008-2010)
- MOBIUS Core Services & Products Task Force (2010)
- MOBIUS Crossroads Task Force (2009)
- MOBIUS Public Libraries Task Force (2011)
- Strategic Planning Task Force
- MACPAC Shair Fair Subcommittee
- Task Force on Authority Control (2009-2010)
- Task Force on the Financial Plan (2008)
- Task Force on Governance & Growth Management (2005-2006)
- Task Force on the ILS (2007-2008)
- Task Force on Long Range Planning (2003)
- Task Force on Public Libraries (2003)
- Task Force on Strategic Planning (2009-2013)
- Task Force on the Website (2007)
- Task Force on Cooperative Collection Development (2002)
- 2012-2013 Assessment Model Review Committee
- Circulation & Delivery
- General Information
- Circulation, INN-Reach, and ILL
- Lending & Borrowing Statistics
- Label Maker
- Policies, Procedures, and Best Practices
- Collection Management
- Cataloging Error Report Form
- E-Vendor List and Request Form
- Electronic Resources
- Cataloging Policies and Procedures
- InnReach Holdings Reports
- Subject Selectors
- Help Desk
- Annual Conference
Good News Everyone!
Coming in the Spring of 2015 MOBIUS will have a new cluster called Explore! This will be our 11th cluster and the first one created since our original inception.
The new cluster will include the member libraries of the St. Louis Research Library Consortium who currently manage their own Innovative system. This consortium will be migrating to Sierra and becoming a full MOBIUS partner.
The new cluster libraries include the Missouri History Museum, the Missouri Botanical Garden, the St. Louis Art Museum, and Barnes-Jewish College Goldfarb School of Nursing. Goldfarb and the Art Museum currently share their materials via the MOBIUS Union Catalog but will now become full members.
We are excited about this new partnership and the access this will bring for you and your users to some very special collections in Missouri.
More information about these libraries can be found at:
MOBIUS is proud to announce that beginning Wednesday morning, July 16th, Tulsa City-County Library (TCCL) will be full partners with MOBIUS when their holdings will become available for requesting in the MOBIUS INN-Reach Union Catalog.
In the last month we have addressed an unexpected software issue while establishing a new courier relationship with Trans Amigos Express (TAE). What this means is that any MOBIUS library may now borrow from TCCL (and vice versa) while using our existing courier system (1st Choice). Additionally, our courier service can now be used to send and receive materials with any TAE library. The full list of TAE libraries are now included in our label maker, which can be found on the MOBIUS web site..
We are very excited to have such a progressive, dynamic library system join the MOBIUS family of libraries.
Fast Facts about TCCL
Population Served: 613,816
Registered Customers: 415,473
Annual Circulation: 6.027,407
Reference Questions Answered: 520,655
Information Questions Answered: 757,616
Reserves Filled: 946,924
Interlibrary Loans: 15,362
Meeting Room Users: 108,694
Information taken from Tulsa City-County's Annual Report Summary, July 1, 2012 - June 30, 2013.
Grow your Access
As a MOBIUS member, your patrons will enjoy access to the entire MOBIUS catalog. The MOBIUS Catalog contains over 8.6 million titles (including 5.8 million unique titles) and over 23 million volumes available for request.
Grow your Circulation
MOBIUS libraries borrow twice as often and lend nearly three times as often through the MOBIUS catalog as they do their local catalog. The MOBIUS delivery system will deliver to your library in 2-3 days.
Grow your Vision
Now more than ever libraries are struggling to find ways to fulfill their vision with limited funds. MOBIUS members enjoy significant reductions in overall costs as well as an 80%-90% reduction in interlibrary loan costs.